- UV sterilizer is compatible for mobile, iPods, mp3 players, earphones, toothbrushes, watches, toys, pacifiers, eyeglasses, keys, jewelry and any other small objects.
- 3 minutes operation one time, rest assured safe all day.
Press the "Coating" button to disinfect, press "incense" to use the button after adding aromatherapy.
1. Switch on the power, and when the cover is closed, light flashes to indicate running function.
2. After 3 minutes, indicator light is always on, indicating that is completed.
জীবাণুমুক্ত করার জন্য "কোটিং" বোতাম ব্যবহার করতে হয় এবং “ইনসেন্স” বোতাম অ্যারোমাথেরাপি (কোন ধরনের ম্যাটেরিয়াল যা দূর্গন্ধমুক্ত রাখার বা থ্যারাপির কাজে ব্যবহার হয়, এটি এখানে না ব্যবহার করলেও চলবে)যুক্ত করার পরে ব্যবহার করতে হয়।
1. মোবাইল ও অন্য জিনিস বক্সের ভিতরে রাখার পর কভারটি বন্ধ করে সুইচ অন করুন এবং “কোটিং” বোতাপ চাপুন এবং এখন জীবানুমুক্ত ক্রিয়াকলাপ শুরু হয়ে গেল, 100% হয়ে গেলে কার্যকলাপ শেষ হয়ে যাবে। এটি 3 মিনিট সময় লাগবে। এভাবাবে প্রতিটি জিনিস জীবানুমুক্ত করে নিতে পারবেন।
2. 3 মিনিটের পরে, সূচক আলো সর্বদা চালু থাকে, ইঙ্গিত করে যে এটি সম্পন্ন হয়েছে।
- UV Sanitizer- The sterilizer use bacteria-zapping UV light targets in on those difficult to reach areas, eliminating germs and up to 99.9% of bacteria
- Portable Sterilizer- The sleek, ergonomic and compact design of our Phone Sanitizer makes it easy to take with you, wherever you go. Specially this phone sterilizer is powered from laptop desktop power bank usb charger, you can sanitize your cell phone with its case whether at work home traveling or car
- Multi-function mobile phone sterilizer: This multi-function mobile phone sterilizer can sterilize your mobile phone or other items, such as jewelry, keys and other items through ultraviolet rays
- phone uv sanitizer-Not only does the cell phone sanitizer can keep your belongs germ free, but also the uv sterilizer works like an aromatherapy diffuser. Simply add couple of your favorite aroma drops into inside, your phone will be freshen while sanitizing.
Here is sterilizer box information as bellow:
Name：portable UVC sterilizer Box
Item: phone, jewelry, watch, mask, other small items uv sanitizer
Material: Plastic + Electronic Components
Ultraviolet light wavelength: 253.7mm
UV lamp power: 2W
Input voltage: DC 5V
Rated power: 9W
Maximum capacity: 6.5-inch mobile phone
Disinfection time: 3 minutes
Power supply: Plug in
Product Size: Outside width: 12.5cm, outside length: 22.5cm, outside height: 5cm
Inner width: 10 cm, inner length: 18 cm, inner height: 3 cm
তবে খেয়াল রাখতে হবে যেন এই আলো শরীরে বেশী না লাগে।
6 Benefits of Using UV Light for Disinfection
Traditional disinfection methods have been used for centuries – but are they good enough? The truth is that even the most rigorous cleaning with hot water, bleach, and disinfectants can miss harmful germs and bacteria. In the worst-case scenario, those things may cause illness or even death.
On the other hand, UV light disinfection uses ultraviolet technology to kill all germs and bacteria more quickly and is a great supplement for other methods. Some businesses are reluctant to try it, but at Violet Defense, we know that the benefits far outweigh the expense of making the switch. Here are the top six benefits of using UV light for disinfection.
Benefit #1: UV Light Disinfection is Non-Toxic
Arguably, the most important benefit of UV light disinfection is that it’s non-toxic. Unlike harsh chemicals that are sometimes used in cleaning and sanitization products, UV light is environmentally friendly. UV light disinfection is a physical process, not a chemical one.
UV light disinfection is safe for use on food as well as food prep services and non-food items. While human beings can be harmed by excessive UV exposure, proper protection makes this a safe and non-toxic disinfection method for the restaurant, hospitality, and medical industries.
Benefit #2: UV Light Disinfection is an Extremely Effective Form of Disinfection
The next key benefit of disinfecting with UV light is that this method of disinfection can me far more effective than other methods. UV light kills a wide array of harmful organisms.
For example, did you know that UV light destroys molds and spores? Other disinfection methods may not – or they may leave a damp environment where fungi can thrive. Since UV disinfection is a dry method, you can be sure that it will take care of existing mold and prevent its growth in the future.
Benefit #3: UV Light Disinfection Kills Pathogens Without Immunity
If you have followed the news about antibiotic-resistant bacteria, you know that the use of some traditional antimicrobial agents and disinfectants has had dire consequences. The development of antibiotic-resistant bacteria is a significant problem in the medical community.
Unlike traditional disinfection methods, UV light disinfection is a physical method for killing bacteria. Therefore, bacteria in question cannot build immunity to it. That’s a huge plus, particularly for hospitals and assisted living facilities.
Benefit #4: UV Light Disinfection Doesn’t Have to be Portable
The next benefit of UV light disinfection is that the technologies we’ve created can stay in place in guest rooms, ready to be used as needed. The great news is that means you can install our unit and then let it autonomously do the work.
Whether you want to be able to disinfect rooms anytime a room is unoccupied or during a set cycle overnight, our products can help you get the job done without you even having to be there.
Benefit #5: UV Light Disinfection is Affordable
It might surprise you to know that UV disinfection is an affordable sanitization method. People sometimes assume that it’s costly because it uses technology instead of chemicals, but that’s not the case.
A one-time investment in UV light disinfection technology can save you time and money for years because the unique property of our lens means you will not have maintenance costs over the life of the product and since the unit can operate autonomously when installed you don’t have the associated labor costs over time like other methods do.
Benefit #6: UV Light Disinfection is Safe
One of the most common questions we get about UV light disinfection is, “Is it safe to use?” People tend to associate UV exposure with risks such as sunburn, but the key thing to understand is that UV light is safe if used properly.
Our systems have redundant safety systems built in to ensure the product will only turn on when the room is unoccupied. UV light is less likely to cause harm than the harsh chemicals in cleaning products if you take the appropriate precautions.
Using UV light to kill coronavirus: The benefits and risks
UV light sanitizers are popping up as the answer to killing coronavirus on our hands and phones, but consumer devices may have more risks than they're worth.
UV-C technology is nothing new -- it's been used before in consumer devices such as the PhoneSoap, pictured -- but safety concerns are on the rise as companies claim their UV-C light devices kill the coronavirus.
Benefits of UV disinfection?
- UV has no addition of chemicals that may affect taste, odor and color or that are there have to be purified again later on.
- UV is environmentally friendly. In principle, no harmful intermediates arise and only cost energy.
- UV does not create carcinogenic disinfection by-products.
- UV light has many application areas and is an effective disinfection method.
- UV light works quick, safe and is easy to use and maintain.
- UV light has low energy costs.
Specfications are not avilable for this product.