Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Monitoring oxygen saturation over time.
- The corona virus doesn’t always cause obvious breathing problems even when people are heading toward respiratory failure. An inexpensive home device called a pulse oximeter may help detect trouble early, although some experts warn it’s not risk-free.
- Alerting to dangerously low oxygen levels, particularly in newborns.
- Offering peace of mind to people with chronic respiratory or cardiovascular conditions.
- Assessing the need for supplemental oxygen.
- To assess how well a new lung medication is working.
- To evaluate whether someone needs help breathing.
- To evaluate how helpful a ventilator is.
- To monitor oxygen levels during or after surgical procedures that requires sedation.
- To determine how effective supplemental oxygen therapy is, especially when treatment is new.
- To assess someone’s ability to tolerate increased physical activity.
- To evaluate whether someone momentarily stops breathing while sleeping — like in cases of sleep apnea — during a sleep study.
What is Pulse Oximetery:
(Measurement of the blood's oxygen saturation by means of an oximeter).
Every system and organ in the body needs oxygen to survive. Without oxygen, cells begin to malfunction and eventually die. Cell death can cause severe symptoms and ultimately lead to organ failure.
The body transports oxygen to the organs by filtering it through the lungs. The lungs then distribute oxygen into the blood via hemoglobin proteins in red blood cells. These proteins provide oxygen to the rest of the body.
Pulse oximetry measures the percentage of oxygen in hemoglobin proteins, called oxygen saturation. Oxygen saturation usually indicates how much oxygen is getting to the organs.
Normal oxygen saturation levels are between 95 and 100 percent. Oxygen saturation levels below 90 percent are considered abnormally low and can be a clinical emergency.
During a pulse oximetry reading, a small clamp-like device is placed on a finger, earlobe, or toe. Small beams of light pass through the blood in the finger, measuring the amount of oxygen. It does this by measuring changes of light absorption in oxygenated or deoxygenated blood. This is a painless process.
The pulse oximeter will thus be able to tell you your oxygen saturation levels along with your heart rate.
Full screen design pulse oximeter spo2 with comfortable material.
The design is popular and atmospheric.
Full screen design, hidden screen, 2.5D lens shape
3) Yellow and blue two-color 0.96 inch OLED display
4) Black lens with white host, simple, light luxury
5) The interface can have six different display modes
6) Battery low indicator
7) Have blood oxygen, pulse, bar graph, pulse waveform display
8) Operation menu for function setting
9) Manual brightness adjustment function, can adapt to different environments
10) Auto power off function to save power
11) With buzzer sound, can be set to open and close
12) The inner finger contact part is made of silicone and feels comfortable.
13) The first capacitive touch button replaces traditional mechanical buttons, demonstrating a sense of technology.
Product performance parameters
Display mode: HD two-color OLED screen
Blood oxygen saturation: measurement range: 70% to 99%
Measurement accuracy: ±2% within the range of 80% to 99%, 70% to 79% within the range of ± 3%, 70% or less is not required
Resolution: blood oxygen saturation ± 1%
Pulse rate: measuring range: 30BPM ~ 240BPM
Measurement accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1% of the measured value (larger value)
Use environment: Operating temperature: 5 ° C ~ 40 ° C
Storage temperature: -10 ° C ~ 40 ° C
Ambient humidity: 15% to 80% when working 10% to 80% storage
Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 106kPa
Measurement method: non-invasive, continuous detection of human arterial oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
Battery Model: 2 1.5V 7 AAA batteries
Power consumption: less than 30mA
Close mode: no operation for 8 seconds, automatic shutdown
Colour: Purple, Blue and Gray.
Product & Folding Box Size: Product Size: 58*32*28mm;
Color Box Size: 91*63*37mmmm
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter x 1
English manual x 1
English packaging box x 1
Blister lining x 1
0 Review for Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Specfications are not avilable for this product.